PENDER COUNTY, NC (WECT) – Officials in Pender County arrested a man for a laundry list of drug related charges.
According to the Pender County weekly intake report, David Conwell Bland, 52, was arrested August 6 around 8:00 p.m.
In addition to assault on a female, Bland was charged with:
- Possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver schedule 5 controlled substance – 4 counts
- Manufacture schedule 5 controlled substance
- Sell schedule 6 controlled substance – 2 counts
- Possession of controlled substance within 300 feet of a school – 2 counts
- Sell schedule 6 controlled substance – 5 counts
- Simple possession of schedule 5 controlled substance – 2 counts
- Possession of drug paraphernalia – 3 counts
- Manufacture schedule 6 controlled substance – 3 counts
Click here to see other people who were arrested in Pender County last week.
Copyright 2012 WECT. All rights reserved.